Multiple Summation Notation

bcc

Multiple Summation Notation

bcc
Hi,

How do I type out the syntax for multiple summation notation, for example,

(1).  ∑jєV { ∑iєB  Fij – Aj }

(2).  ∑iєB ∑kєU  {xijk}= 1

Thanks in advance!
-bcc

[AMPL 2103] Re: Multiple Summation Notation

Robert Fourer-2

> (1).  ∑jєV { ∑iєB  Fij – Aj }

sum {j in V} (sum {i in B} F[i,j] - A[j])

> (2).  ∑iєB ∑kєU  {xijk}= 1

sum {i in B} sum {k in U} x[i,j,k] = 1   -- or --

sum {i in B, k in U} x[i,j,k] = 1