[AMPL 2125] connect to MySQL from AMPL

martin.rolin

Hi

I am trying to connect to MySQL server from my AMPL program. I think I
have all the required software installed but I don't know how to write
the code in AMPL.

This is the code for accessing a mdb-file:
table Ytor IN "ODBC" "Data.mdb"

How do I modify this to connect to a MySQL server that runs on my
local computer?

/ Martin Rölin