[AMPL 2123] Constraint formulation

davewoodrow

Hi,

I would appreciate help with the formulation of a constraint.

I have Set1 with members i and j and Set2 with members k and j (j is
common to both sets).
k has parameters param1 and param2.
param1 corresponds with one of the members i (in Set1).
param2 has a non-zero integer value.
Set2 includes variables dvar1 and dvar2

The constraint basically requires dvar1[k,j] <= dvar2[k,j] where param1
[k] = i and param2 = 1

Many thanks in advance for your help

Dave

[AMPL 2128] Re: Constraint formulation