[AMPL 18445] Trouble in solving Multi-Period Single Sourcing Problem

[AMPL 18445] Trouble in solving Multi-Period Single Sourcing Problem

puttehil1
Hello everyone

I'm having some trouble solving solving Multi-Period Problem. When i try to submit my work I get this error:
Error at _cmdno 4 executing "solve" command
(file amplin, line 142, offset 2170):
error processing constraint ProductionCapacityOfTheFacilities[1,1]:
	invalid subscript AmountFacili Error (2) in /opt/ampl/ampl -R amplin

I hope anyone can help, i've attached both the dat file and the mod file. Thank in advance.

-Benjamin

Exam2.1.dat (1K) Download Attachment
Exam2.1.mod (862 bytes) Download Attachment