[AMPL 18438] Hi. Please help

Daniel Noriega
Hi. I need some help, please. It doesn’t take you more than two minutes

Best regards,

Daniel N.

Re: [AMPL 18440] Hi. Please help

AMPL mailing list
In the third line of your objective function definition, you are missing a ) character. This results in a syntax error being discovered at the end of the statement.

--
Robert Fourer
On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 2:37 AM UTC, Ampl Modeling Language <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi. I need some help, please. It doesn't take you more than two minutes

https://d33v4339jhl8k0.cloudfront.net/inline/77152/0509791b046bf011e78cc5436c8a03c195a770a5/b548d86abb712905493c905dda5876ad894b0151/PastedGraphic-1.png

Best regards,

Daniel N.