[AMPL 18407] problem in the transportation cost

[AMPL 18407] problem in the transportation cost

Juan Diego PLAZA CANO
Hello everybody.

when i run my files, the solver doesn't give a correct result, exactly in the transportation cost between set CIUDADES, set HORNOS and set DEPOSITOS. the solver give transportation cost where there is not amount of trash and ash to transport.
please, somebody help me in this trouble. thank you.

--
Juan Diego Plaza Cano
Ingeniería Industrial

COMANDO PARCIAL.txt (774 bytes) Download Attachment
PARCIAL MODELO.txt (2K) Download Attachment
PARCIAL DATOS.txt (1K) Download Attachment