[AMPL 18400] HELP

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[AMPL 18400] HELP

Juan Diego PLAZA CANO
when i run my files,  i have some troubles in my results, the quantities are crossed with the cost, could someone try to change it please.

--
Juan Diego Plaza Cano 
Ingeniería Industrial 
6 Semestre/ Mañana 
Uniminuto-Buga
Portal UNIMINUTO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AMPL Modeling Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/ampl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

COMANDO PARCIAL.txt (774 bytes) Download Attachment
PARCIAL DATOS.txt (1K) Download Attachment
PARCIAL MODELO.txt (2K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [AMPL 18410] HELP

AMPL mailing list
Can you explain what you mean when you say that "the quantities are crossed with the cost"? It will help if you can give a specific example using expressions from the AMPL model and/or values from the optimal results.

--
Robert Fourer
[hidden email]
{#HS:804116108-38692#}
On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 7:39 PM UTC, Ampl Modeling Language <[hidden email]> wrote:
when i run my files, i have some troubles in my results, the quantities are crossed with the cost, could someone try to change it please.

--
Juan Diego Plaza Cano
Ingeniería Industrial
6 Semestre/ Mañana
Uniminuto-Buga
Portal UNIMINUTO



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AMPL Modeling Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/ampl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [AMPL 18412] HELP

Juan Diego PLAZA CANO
when i run my files, the solver doesn't give a correct result, exactly in the transportation cost between set CIUDADES, set HORNOS and set DEPOSITOS. the solver give transportation cost where there is not amount of trash and ash to transport.

El 19 mar. 2019 2:08 PM, "AMPL Google Group" <[hidden email]> escribió:
Can you explain what you mean when you say that "the quantities are crossed with the cost"? It will help if you can give a specific example using expressions from the AMPL model and/or values from the optimal results.

--
Robert Fourer
[hidden email]
{#HS:804116108-38692#}
On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 7:39 PM UTC, Ampl Modeling Language <[hidden email]> wrote:
when i run my files, i have some troubles in my results, the quantities are crossed with the cost, could someone try to change it please.

--
Juan Diego Plaza Cano
Ingeniería Industrial
6 Semestre/ Mañana
Uniminuto-Buga
Portal UNIMINUTO



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AMPL Modeling Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/ampl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AMPL Modeling Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/ampl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [AMPL 18414] HELP

AMPL mailing list
Constraint basura_trans forces some of the x-variables to be positive, and thus constraint balan_gen also forces some of the y-variables to be positive. The optimal values are:

ampl: option display_eps .000001;
ampl: option display_1col 0;
ampl: display x;
x [*,*]
:       1     2     :=
BUGA   500     0
CALI     0   500
;

ampl: display y;
y [*,*]
:   D1    D2     :=
1   100     0
2     0   100
;

(If you do not set option display_eps, you will see some very small values like 2.27374e-13 and -7.10543e-14, but they should be treated as zero.) Because some of the x-variables and some of the y-variables are positive, and all of your costs are positive, each of the three cost terms in your objective function is positive. If some of your cost terms should be zero, then you will need to study your model to see how it should be changed to permit that.

--
Robert Fourer
[hidden email]
{#HS:804116108-38692#}
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:56 PM UTC, Ampl Modeling Language <[hidden email]> wrote:
when i run my files, the solver doesn't give a correct result, exactly in the transportation cost between set CIUDADES, set HORNOS and set DEPOSITOS. the solver give transportation cost where there is not amount of trash and ash to transport.



On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:07 PM UTC, AMPL Google Group <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you explain what you mean when you say that "the quantities are crossed with the cost"? It will help if you can give a specific example using expressions from the AMPL model and/or values from the optimal results.

--
Robert Fourer
[hidden email]


On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 7:39 PM UTC, Ampl Modeling Language <[hidden email]> wrote:
when i run my files, i have some troubles in my results, the quantities are crossed with the cost, could someone try to change it please.

--
Juan Diego Plaza Cano
Ingeniería Industrial
6 Semestre/ Mañana
Uniminuto-Buga
Portal UNIMINUTO



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AMPL Modeling Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/ampl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.