[AMPL 18399] Questions about locsol options

[AMPL 18399] Questions about locsol options

Zoro Roronoa
Hi everyone ~
I’m using locsol to solve my problem and i’ve read the locsol option on AMPL page but I still don’t know how to set option of bounds of my obj. I have a minimization problem and the obj<=0 , locsol can’t find feasible solution and it can only find obj>=0 so what option should I use to satisfy my problem ?

Thanks

Zoro

Re: [AMPL 18409] Questions about locsol options

AMPL mailing list
Maybe there is no way to assign values to the variables so that all of the constraints are satisfied, and also the objective value is <= 0. If that is true, then if your model has a constraint to force the objective expression to be <= 0, locsol will report that it can't find a feasible solution.

If you need more help, try to give a specific example in AMPL of the models you have tried and the results that local has given.

--
Robert Fourer