[AMPL 18394] AMPL Question

Roberto J Salazar Reyna
To whom it may concern,

Greetings. I'm Robert, a new AMPL user. While developing a program, the error "param is already defined" appear while running the program in an offset that doesn't even exists. I've looked at many tutorials and discussion groups but still I haven't been able to run the program effectively.

Could you help me with this issue?

Attached you may find the .data .mod and .run files.

Thanks in advance for your response.

--
Roberto J Salazar Reyna
M.S. Student, Industrial and Systems Engineering

miniproject.dat (1K) Download Attachment
miniproject.run (1K) Download Attachment
miniproject.mod (4K) Download Attachment

[AMPL 18394] Re: AMPL Question

Roberto J Salazar Reyna
To whom it may concern,

I have found the mistake on the programs. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Best regards,