[AMPL 18383] Solver problem

Mauro Steban GARCIA LARGO
Hi there, i am trying to run my files time ago, it´s a multiperiod transport problem, but solver send me this error:

image.png

Could you please help me with it, i send the model and data, ty.
--
Mauro Steban Largo García Largo ID: 551036
Ingeniería Industrial.

MODELO3.txt (3K) Download Attachment
DATOS.txt (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [AMPL 18388] Solver problem

AMPL mailing list
You define the parameter initial_stock like this:

param initial_stock {j in ALMACENES, t in MESES} >= 0;

But then in your data, you only give values for t = 0:

param initial_stock: 0 :=
1 239542
2 1636155
3 2410621
4 3656992
5 1259188
6 2299151
7 2314623 ;

As a result, AMPL complains that there is no value for initial_stock[1,1]. Since initial stock only exists before the first time period, probably what you want to write is

param initial_stock {j in ALMACENES} >= 0;

Then you will need to fix your model to refer to initial_stock[j], and you will have to adjust your data file to give initial_stock values for a one-dimensional param.

--
Robert Fourer
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:42 AM UTC, Ampl Modeling Language <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there, i am trying to run my files time ago, it´s a multiperiod transport problem, but solver send me this error:

image.png

Could you please help me with it, i send the model and data, ty.
--
Mauro Steban Largo García Largo ID: 551036
Ingeniería Industrial.
uc?export=download&id=0B6fsyJJv43Qla2tKQmJYX3Z3ak0&revid=0B6fsyJJv43QlZFBwLzVxdDhMUllOTU9qcFBIRVlQNnZGbk9ZPQ