[AMPL 18381] Solving the same problem twice and get infeasible in the second time

[AMPL 18381] Solving the same problem twice and get infeasible in the second time

pmffdias
Hi everyone,

I'm running this piece of code in ampl using COUENNE and it's composed by these two problems that are identical. When I solve the first problem, it got an optimal solution. However, when I solve the second problem which is the same as the first one it got an infeasible solution.
I don't know exactly when but maybe some problem with variables initialization or something related. Have anyone faced this before? And does someone know how to solve it?

Thank you very much