[AMPL 18358] Transportation Problem

chinnuprashanth14
hello there,
I have a small doubt regarding supply of a product.I'd like to know the minimal cost when the supply is limited to certain units only.Is there any syntax for that?

Re: [AMPL 18361] Transportation Problem

AMPL mailing list
A formulation for the Transportation Problem is developed in Chapter 3 of the AMPL book.

--
Robert Fourer
On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 1:06 PM UTC, Ampl Modeling Language <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello there,
I have a small doubt regarding supply of a product.I'd like to know the minimal cost when the supply is limited to certain units only.Is there any syntax for that?

Re: [AMPL 18369] Transportation Problem

AMPL mailing list
AMPL does not have a special syntax for transportation problems. You need to formulate a transportation problem in AMPL by defining all of the components of an algebraic transportation model: sets, parameters, variables, an objective, and constraints. That is what's shown in the AMPL book.

If you have written an AMPL constraint for a transportation model and you are getting a syntax error, then send the complete text of your error message and also attach your AMPL files.

--
Robert Fourer

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 1:54 PM UTC, AMPL Google Group <[hidden email]> wrote:
A formulation for the Transportation Problem is developed in Chapter 3 of the AMPL book.

--
Robert Fourer
[hidden email]