[AMPL 16107] integer infeasible

Marco Paga
Good evening,
I have a problem with this algorithm; when I run it AMPL show me the "integer infeasible" error for some iterations. I had the 12.2 trial version of Cplex and the algorithm ran finely...now I have the 12.8 and the solver shows me this error. Can you help me?

algoritmo.run (6K) Download Attachment
data.dat (1K) Download Attachment
store.mod (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [AMPL 16109] integer infeasible

AMPL mailing list
I ran with CPLEX 12.7 and it shows me integer infeasible for some iterations. There could be infeasibility in your problem. It's tough to debug your program as you have been modifying the model in the loop. Is it possible for you to create the problem that gives infeasibility and send to us?

Thanks,
Paras

--
Paras Tiwari
On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 8:27 PM UTC, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good evening,
I have a problem with this algorithm; when I run it AMPL show me the "integer infeasible" error for some iterations. I had the 12.2 trial version of Cplex and the algorithm ran finely...now I have the 12.8 and the solver shows me this error. Can you help me?

[AMPL 16112] Re: integer infeasible

Marco Paga
Good evening,
first of all thank you for the reply; btw problem solved! There were 2 constraints that made the confict. I used the "option cplex_options 'iisfind 2';" command and then i have expanded the constraints to see where the problem was. I have just dropped one of them before the solve and then restored after.
I only wonder why the algorithm worked before...

Re: [AMPL 16123] integer infeasible

AMPL mailing list
CPLEX 12.2 was released in 2010 and IBM stopped supporting it in 2015. It might be possible that problem was changed somehow or CPLEX might have fixed some bugs. So, we would recommend you to use the latest version of CPLEX.

Thanks,
Paras

--
Paras Tiwari

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 1:12 AM UTC, AMPL Google Group <[hidden email]> wrote:
I ran with CPLEX 12.7 and it shows me integer infeasible for some iterations. There could be infeasibility in your problem. It's tough to debug your program as you have been modifying the model in the loop. Is it possible for you to create the problem that gives infeasibility and send to us?

Thanks,
Paras

--
Paras Tiwari