[AMPL 1600] HELP FOR optimization software

[AMPL 1600] HELP FOR optimization software

baby-4

Hello,
I have  a mixed integer problem which I can't solve it with MPL
Modelling System because the number of constraints exceed 300
constraints.I'am not very well in mathematical programming language,
So I need your help to solve the problem with other software of
programming languahe(c++,...)
COULD  any one of you help me?
Thanks in advance.

[AMPL 1601] Re: HELP FOR optimization software

Robert Fourer-2

You could try using NEOS -- see the home page at neos.mcs.anl.gov.  It provides
access to some mixed integer solvers via the modeling languages AMPL and GAMS.

Bob Fourer
[hidden email]