[AMPL 15309] set execution time for model

[AMPL 15309] set execution time for model

Eric E Sättar
Hello,

I wonder, how would be the possible options to set the execution time for a model: I would like to record the time for reading the data and also run the model.
I would be happy if someone let me know how can I find out in AMPL environment.

Bests/ES