[AMPL 15296] Neighbor set

Rick
Hi, I'm trying to write a neighbor set, how can I write this set in AMPL? , I've tried it with the setof command, but I really do not know how to do it.

thanks for answering
huntergropy

RE: [AMPL 15298] Neighbor set

Robert Fourer-2
set N {i in V} = {j in V diff {i}: d[i,j] <= R}

Bob Fourer
[hidden email]

=======