[AMPL 15263] Set option using MATLAB API

[AMPL 15263] Set option using MATLAB API

Roberto Germanà
I need to set some option like solver and time limit , I want to use Local Solver and set the time limit to 30 seconds. I'm able to set the solver but not to set the time limit, this is part of the message that I found after the computation

Stopped at time limit of 10 second(s)

the time limit remains the default one (10 seconds)

Can anyone help me?
Thank you.

ampl.setOption('solver', 'locsol');
.setOption('timelimit', '30');